Thursday, July 24, 2008

Occasional Photo #1




I wanted to start my own "photo of the day" but realized it probably wouldn't happen, not everyday. So here's is the first in my series of "Occasional Photos." Sometimes artsy, sometimes fartsy, sometimes witty, sometimes pretty, sometimes none of the above. We'll see what happens. But these will all be photos that I've taken to keep me learning about photography and to hopefully, "occasionally," bring a smile to someone else.

Occasional Photo #1
I've always loved collaging with magazine clippings to create abstract images but I've always wanted to take that same approach into photography so that I could have a more three dimensional feel to the images without having to make it a lasting sculpture. I think this shot is my first baby step in that direction.

No comments: